Stipulates the following policies and strives for its implementation
Nippori Backpackers stipulates the following policies and strives for its implementation.
- 1. We will comply with laws and other norms concerning personal information protection.
- 2. We will handle personal information within the range of purpose of use specified to the customer clearly. We do not collect and use personal information from customers without permission. Even if you obtain consent, we use it only within the scope of consent.
- 3. We establish internal control system and clarify responsibility sharing.
- 4. We will take reasonable safety measures against risks related to personal information such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage.
- 5. We will not provide personal information to any third party other than the joint user who indicated at the time of acquisition without obtaining the consent of the person except when it is accepted as an exception under the law.
- 6. If you wish to disclose or correct your own personal information, we will need to confirm that you are the person that had requested. We will correspond with a reasonable time period.
- 7. We will comply with laws and other norms related to personal information protection and continuously review and improve personal information protection efforts according to changes in social environment.